LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND HALLMARK CANADA, THE CONTEST SPONSOR, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Win With Hallmark Contest Phase IV – Official Rules & Regulations
Contest Sponsor: Hallmark Canada (“Hallmark” or “Contest Sponsor”)
- The Contest Period for the Win With Hallmark Contest Phase IV (the “Contest”) starts at 9 AM EST on November 12, 2015 and continues until 11:59:59 PM EST on December 13, 2015 (the “Contest Period”).
- No Purchase Necessary. For your chance to WIN, simply go to www.winwithhallmark.ca and complete your contact information. There is no purchase necessary to enter the Contest.
- Limit of one (1) entry per individual per day (in the form of a 24 hour period) regardless of the addresses, email addresses or phone numbers submitted. Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries will be rejected if (i) individual submits more than one (1) entry in a day (in the form of a 24 hour period) regardless of the addresses, email addresses or phone numbers submitted and/or (ii) entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. Contest Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these Official Rules & Regulations (the “Rules”), or that is not consistent with the spirit of the Contest. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- This Contest is open to residents of Canada, outside of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry, excluding employees of the Contest Sponsor and its retail accounts, The Walt Disney Company (Canada) Ltd. and their respective affiliated companies, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and all those with whom they are domiciled. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Potential winners may be requested to provide proof of identification and eligibility.
- A random draw to select the potential grand prize winner will be conducted by a representative of the Contest Sponsor from all eligible entries on or about December 17, 2015 at approximately 2 PM ET in Markham, Ontario, Canada. As soon as the grand prize winner has been determined, a random draw to select the potential secondary prize winners will be conducted. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Selected entrants will be contacted by telephone at the telephone number indicated on his/her entry within two (2) business days. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within two (2) business days of the first phone call made and after a minimum of three call attempts by the Contest Sponsor or if the entrant declines the prize, or does not otherwise comply with the Rules he/she will forfeit his/her prize and another random draw will be conducted to select a replacement entrant in the same manner. Maximum of one (1) prize per household.
- Selected entrants will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone at a mutually convenient time, before being named a winner. Selected entrants must also return a signed Declaration and Release of liability and publicity within a specified period of time, before being named a winner, failing which they will forfeit their prize.
- If the identity of an on-line entrant is disputed, the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All on-line entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest Sponsor’s server machine(s).
- There are 1 grand and 3 secondary prizes available to be won.
(i) The grand prize will consist of Disney Gift Cards with a combined value of $2,000USD and a Disney prize package from Hallmark valued at approximately $500CAD. The Disney Gift Cards can be used to stay, dine, shop and play at the grand prize winner’s favourite Disney destination. Disney Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions available at www.disneygiftcard.com as may be amended from time to time. The Disney Gift Cards are not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the grand prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the grand prize winner.
(ii) Each of the 3 secondary prizes will consist of a Disney product prize package from Hallmark valued at approximately $250CAD.
Retail taxes and shipping costs are also included in the prize. Delivery will be arranged once each winner has been determined and the related liability form has been submitted. The Walt Disney Company (Canada) Ltd., its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of action that arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Contest.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, or exchanged and have no cash surrender value. No substitutions except at Contest Sponsor’s option. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes, or any portion of the prizes or prize components for a substitute prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize or prize component.
- The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the prizes.
- By entering this Contest, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, city of residence, and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, dealers and agents without further notice or compensation. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
- No communications will be entered into except with the selected entrants who will be notified by telephone and or email.
- Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Rules or for failure of the website during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including, without limitation, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Contest.
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, suspend or terminate the on-line portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest and at its sole option, to award prizes based on entries received at the time of such cancellation. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law including, without limitation, criminal prosecution. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify, cancel, suspend or terminate this Contest in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind without prior notice or obligation.
- By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, The Walt Disney Company (Canada) Ltd., their parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns of all of the foregoing from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities or, if declared a winner, the use or misuse of the prize or any portion of the prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death or property damage. This Contest will run in accordance with the Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. Entrants must comply with these Rules, and will be deemed to have read and understood the Rules if they participate in the Contest.